Thursday, June 26, 2008

You've got to be kidding!

Okay, so I'm totally stessed and overwhelmed! I can't go into all the details, it would take too long, but we are not leaving for Jamaica on July 3rd. :( At this point it looks like it will be a week later. Still waiting for the permit to come in and for the van to sell. We are still standing on the promises of God and know we are in His timing, but we're just a little frustrated. We just keep reminding ourselves of all that has happened in the past year and what God has done for us, so there must be a reason for all of this. We know He has a plan! :)

Just keep praying for us that God will work out all the details. We want what's best! We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay~so I just added you to my favorites list!!! I love the blogspot and I can't wait to see and hear about what is going on in Jamaica.... you'll be there before you know it! By the way, I can't express the feeling I get when I see the picture of Dulcie kissing the "boo-boo". Jamaica is so blessed to have you there...

Donna J. Shepherd said...

Glad to hear you're there. Y'all are in my prayers. - Donna